A WOMAN allegedly abused by a gang of men when she was a child told jurors the first time she was raped she became pregnant by one of her abusers.

Mohammed Karrar, 44, Bassam Karrar, 39, and Anjum Dogar, 36, deny 11 counts of rape, indecent assault and conspiracy to rape.

As their trial at Oxford Crown Court continued today, the alleged victim – aged between 14 and 16 at the time of her alleged ordeal – continued to tell jurors her version of what happened in Oxford in the early 2000s.

Speaking of an alleged incident at Plowman Tower, where she claims she woke up naked and covered in bite marks having been raped, she said it was that attack that led to her getting pregnant.

She told jurors that she found out about a month after the incident she was pregnant and later had an abortion at the John Radcliffe Hospital.

Talking of the incident she told jurors: “I was pretty angry and I didn’t really know exactly what had happened either, so I was quite angry.

“I didn’t want to see the boys, I didn’t want to talk to them. [I saw them] a few weeks later. I asked if they knew what happened and they all said that they didn’t.”

She said that in the weeks and months that followed, the alleged abuse continued and she was again coerced into sex at a flat in Oxford before two incidents took place at Cutteslowe Park.

Prosecutors allege that when she was taken to the park north of Oxford on the first occasion she was repeatedly made to perform sex acts on a group of men.

Talking of the alleged incident today she told the court: “Practically as soon as I got in the car I realised it was a bad idea because t hey were having a go at me. Somebody in the group had said I had stole a necklace from him. I had not.

“Jammy [Dogar] was saying that basically they were angry with me and that I needed to do something to make up for what I had done.”

She told jurors that the men then took turns to force her into performing sex acts on them and that she was slapped by a number of the men during her ordeal.

On the second occasion she was taken to Cutteslowe Park, she told jurors, she managed to flee from the men while they chased her and shouted threats and called out that she was only making it 'worse for herself'.

The court also heard that the alleged gang of groomers had repeatedly hurled abuse at her when she passed them by, and made threats to burn down her mother’s house.

She said: “When I was not talking to them they would call abuse out of the window, they called me names and said they were going to burn my mum’s house down.”

The three men deny all charges and the trial continues.