Matt Woods took 6-56 to blow Cumnor away and keep Great & Little Tew on course for their best-ever finish in Division 1 of the Cherwell League.
The visitors collapsed to 127 all out as only Ali Morteza (50) held up Tew and the innings was wrapped up inside 28 overs.
Openers Joe White (48) and Harry Smith (73no) then set Tew on their way to 128-1 and leave Cumnor looking over their shoulders near the foot of the table.
* Gt & Little Tew 25pts, Cumnor 2. It was a similar story at Horspath, where Leighton Buzzard Town also succumbed for 127.
Paul Jeacock (3-10) and Patrick Foster (3-31) did most of the damage for the leaders.
Horspath’s opening pair almost got the job done before Matthew O’Connor fell for 43, leaving Robbie Eason (44no) to see his side home and maintain their 40-point lead at the top.
* Horspath 25, Leighton Buzzard Tn 2. Oxford Downs are back up to third, but still lost ground on the top two after coming out on the wrong end of a draw with Banbury 2nd.
Adam Wirth (75) and Ed Phillips (60) batted well to take Banbury to a highly competitive 229-8 from their 53 overs. Simon Watkins took 4-42.
Downs stayed in contention through George Sandbach (64), James Barrett (52) and Richard Howitt (45), but were the hosts were left hanging on at 219-9.
Banbury were deducted one point for their slow over rate.
* Oxford Downs 10, Banbury 2nd 16.
Banbury therefore climb above Oxford & Bletchingdon Nondescripts, who were outplayed by Buckingham Town and so drop into the bottom two.
Town’s 208-9 was built around Ben Laycock’s 73.
Mark Strong (3-37) and Ayaz Khan (3-70) were the most successful bowlers for Nondies, who were soon in trouble after the interval.
Wayne Platts (4-47) looked like winning the game for Town, but Nick Duxson (35no) managed to stave off defeat with his side on 153-9.
* Ox & Bletch Nond 6, Buckingham 19. Garth Davson hit 85 and Graeme Carter 71 to help Great Brickhill amass 250-8 at Bletchley Town.
Julian Blackwell then took 5-44 to put Brickhill even further ahead in the game, but Town’s resolute tail averted defeat by reaching 149-8.
* Bletchley Tn 5, Great Brickhill 19.