HARRY Sutton scored a hat-trick of tries as Gosford All Blacks beat Wallingford 29-25 to secure their Southern Counties North status.

The victory, which was sealed in the 77th minute, puts them eight points clear of the relegation zone with a game remaining.

All Blacks took the lead on 19 minutes, when Jack Briggs burst through to score. Chris Bennett converted to make it 7-0.

It was soon 17-0 as Sutton dodged the Wallingford cover to cross, before Tom Price squeezed over.

Wallingford replied on 34 minutes as Ralph Smith dotted down. Tom Swainston converted to make it 17-7.

The visitors reduced the deficit to just two points shortly after the break as Smith crossed again for an unconverted try and Swainston kicked a penalty.

Gosford hit back and Sutton sprinted over, with Bennett adding the extras to make it 22-15.

But Wallingford levelled when Swainston converted his own try and the same player kicked a penalty to put the visitors 25-22 in front.

But with only three minutes left, Sutton intercepted a pass and exploded over to score for Gosford.

Bennett converted to seal a dramatic late victory.

Bicester ran in ten tries to land second and a play-off place with a 76-11 win at Milton Keynes.

Scott Aspinall’s penalty gave the home side the lead, before Bicester responded when George Withers stretched across.

Milton Keynes made it 8-5 as Gav Whitehead crossed, but the visitors replied through Adam White’s try.

The hosts cut the deficit to 12-11, thanks to an Aspinall penalty, but Bicester went on to dominate.

Tevita Naleca, Tom Miles and Matt Dye crossed as the visitors led 31-11.

Bicester’s dominance continued in the second half as Christian Mann and Naleca sprinted over.

It was not long before Miles careered across, while Charlie Bethell and Dave Hampton crossed.

Keynes’s Lewis Barnett and Bicester’s Jack Horwood were sin-binned, but the visitors scored two more tries through Wes Westaway and Francois Weise.

Miles added five conversions, with White adding three.