A flat fire was caused after a pan was left unattended on a hob.
Firefighters were called to the first floor of a flat in Gateley, on Monday at 12.37am after neighbours were alerted by smoke alarms.
The occupant was woken up as three fire engines attended the scene, with two firefighters putting the fire out.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories