Homeless man died of drink and drugs overdose

thisisoxfordshire: . .

A 50-year-old homeless man died of an overdose of mixed drugs and alcohol, the Oxfordshire Coroner’s Court heard.

Baldave Singh was said to be found unresponsive shortly after midnight on May 9 at the O’Hanlon House night shelter, in Oxford, where he was staying.

Another resident raised the alarm, coroner Darren Salter said on Thursday. However, Mr Singh was pronounced dead by parademics soon after 1am.

An inquest into his death has been adjourned until September 9.

  • Our top stories:

Related links

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree