When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Couple lucky after chip pan catches fire
8:00am Monday 20th January 2014 in News
Two people were treated for smoke inhalation after a chip pan fire in Cowley.
Firefighters were called to Craufurd Road on Saturday at 7.09pm. A man and woman were treated at the scene by paramedics.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service said the pan had been left unattended.
Watch manager Alan Hutchinson said: “The occupants were lucky that they had working smoke alarms to raise the warning.”
Comments are closed on this article.