People treated after East Oxford chip pan fire

First published in News thisisoxfordshire: Photograph of the Author by , Council Reporter, also covering Oxford city centre. Call me on 01865 425429

TWO people were treated for smoke inhalation after a chip pan fire in East Oxford.

Firefighters were called to Craufurd Road on Saturday at 7.09pm and a man and woman were treated at the scene by paramedics.

Watch Manager Alan Hutchinson said: “The occupants were lucky that they had working smoke alarms to raise the warning.”

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree