When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Residents escape as chimney catches fire
8:00am Friday 10th January 2014 in News
Fire crews were called to a house in Western Road, off Abingdon Road, Oxford, yesterday following a chimney fire but no one was hurt.
Martin Crabtree, a spokesman for Oxfordshire Fire Service, said firefighters attended the incident, pictured, at about 1.40pm.
He added: “There were no injuries, and all the occupants got out of the building safely.”