When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
'Should you be taking vitamin B to protect against Alzheimer's?,' asks the Daily Mail. Its question is prompted by new research into whether a daily dose of vitamin B could reduce the loss of brain tissue in people with mild cognitive impairment…
- How to help your child if they are being bullied
- Sharing a bed with your baby ups risk of cot death
- Job stress may raise our 'bad cholesterol' levels
- Vitamin D may help treat severe asthma
- Preparing to breastfeed
We can all remember the picnics in our childhood: some in glorious sunshine where the day seemed to go on forever and others that were rained off, ending with the family eating in a steamed up car.
Buy & Sell
ANTIQUE FLY FISHING REEL - HARDY SILEX SPECIAL MY GRANDAD'S OLD FLY FISHING REEL. MARKED HARDYS PAT "THE SILEX" APPROX 100 YEARS OLD. IVORY HANDLES & COMPLICATED MECHANISM
- Antiques and collectables (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Clothing (1)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (8)
- Gardening and Outdoors (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.