"Senior moments? Only worry if you don't notice them," the Daily Mail reports. A new study suggests becoming unaware of failing memory could be a warning sign of impending dementia…
- Low vitamin D levels linked to increased multiple sclerosis risk
- Ready for school checklists
- Is incense smoke more dangerous than tobacco smoke?
- Helping kids settle into school
- Researchers 'a step closer' to universal flu vaccine
- 11 educational kids apps
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.